What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you apply for a loan through or website, such as:
- Information you provide to us on application form, your name, address and telephone number;
- - Information we receive from an outside company, such as a credit bureau regarding your credit history or business status;
- - Information about your transactions with us;
- - Information you provide voluntarily, either by phone or in person, to our employees assisting with an issue; and
- - Information you provide voluntarily online in response to a survey or information request.
When you visit our website, we may track information to administer the site and analyze its usage. Examples of information we may track include the following types of information:
- Your Internet protocol address;
- - Number of links you click within our website;
- - State or country from which you accessed the website;
- - Date and time of your visit;
- - Name of your Internet service provider;
- - Web page from which you linked to our website; and Pages you viewed on our website.
What do we use your information
Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the service requested.
The email address you provide when applying for the
loan, will only be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your
How do we protect your information?
We restrict access to nonpublic personal information about you to only those employees who need to know that information to provide products or services to you. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to guard your nonpublic personal information.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety.
This policy was last modified on April 13, 2011
710 Wilshire Blvd. Suite 225
Santa Monica, California 90401